So far in November,
- I turned 35.
- My rockstar husband made me his legendary chicken tequila. It was divine.
- I got a job!
- In tech, in customer service, in the mental health field – check out our mothership Evercommerce and the main subsidiary I work for GoodTherapy.org.
- I started said job and love it.
- I turned into one of those trendy public transit commuter professionals who work in LoDo and daily uses a Bevi machine.
- I taught a K-1 Sunday School class in which no one cut themselves on tin foil.
- I learned about spell casters and that people actually use them.
- They’re supposedly witches; some of them Don’t do that.
- I shoveled my first driveway.
I plan to resume normal posts once things calm down a bit.